Before You Buy or Sell a Mobile Home...
Buyers: Do not buy a used mobile home until you have:
- Learned the value of the mobile home.
- Been approved by the mobile home park where the home is located.
- Thoroughly checked the condition of the home as well as research the taxes and lot rental history.
Sellers: Do not sell your mobile home until you have:
- Learned how to value and price your mobile home.
- Taken steps to maximize the price and salability of the home.
- Considered the potential tax and financial benefits/consequences of selling for cash or with some type of owner financing terms.